By virtue of Article 14 of the Memorandum of Association of company Gradska plinara Zagreb – Opskrba d.o.o., the company Director Igor Pirija, BSc. (Econ.), adopted on 9 October 2017 the Decision on appointing a Data Protection Officer, No. 280/2017-08.
Duties of Data Protection Officer:
By virtue of this Decision, TOMISLAV KELIĆ, who currently holds the position of Head of the Management Board Office, is appointed Data Protection Officer in Gradska plinara Zagreb - Opskrba d.o.o.
- Making sure that personal data processing is legal, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and other regulations regulating the issue of personal data processing,
- Warning the personal data filing system controller on the necessity of implementing regulations on personal data protection in planning and in other activities that could affect privacy issues and personal data protection,
- Making sure all persons involved in personal data processing are aware of their legal obligations in terms of personal data protection,
- Ensuring that obligations under Articles 14 and 17 of the Personal Data Protection Act are fulfilled,
- Making sure that data subjects exercise their rights under Articles 19 and 20 of the Personal Data Protection Act, and
- Cooperating with Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency in relation to supervision of personal data processing.
Telephone No.: 01/6437-416